As the title suggests, it's the bf's birthday today!!
Wanted to have brunch with him but he had plans with his family. So I end up meeting him at 4-ish pm at Kovan coz I suggested dinner at Lola's cafe. But there wasn't any tables available when we reached there, and we had to hop over to Ice Edge Cafe to wait for a bit before we were informed that there were tables available. So we chilled a bit at Ice Edge Cafe, had some tea and ice cream before heading back.
Both of us ordered pastas as our mains and truffle fries. Food was relatively ok, the service is not bad also except that it's a bit noisy due to the crowd. Other than that, I would like to try their brunch menu next time though. Anyhooz, I failed at surprising him with the cake but I managed to make him believe that I've forgotten about his prezzie hehe.
walao my face really fat sia ppffftttt.
Not much photos because it's all in his camera and he didn't upload any of them pfffft. Plus idk if he was sian that I forgot or what coz he seemed listless, I mean if it was me, I confirm angry hahaha. But then his face lit up when I gave him his cufflinks kekeke! Hope he enjoyed the half day with me~



No comments:
Post a Comment