Saturday, May 17, 2014

May updates #1

May 11th, Sunday
Went to the tailor shop to look for the queen, shopped at town and bought quite a few stuff for her. She bought a bag and shoes somemore lor for the korea trip. Haha. Brought the queen to have some Korean food before our Korea trip. I was so worried she won't get used to the food and all but luckily, the food suits her tastebuds so I'm a bit relieved. Lol. Oh well lucky she is satisfied with her Saba Fish and also with my BBQ Chicken.


Hahah satisfied face after tasting the mango sago dessert hehe.

May 12th, Monday
Met Yeexin early in the morning to get ingredients for our muah chee. Lol! Easy to make but very tedious for us coz we did it the pan fried style. LOL, sibei gei kiang and the whole process was damn funny. Actually the whole thing came about when our fb newsfeed were kinda spammed by those "Easy to make muah chee" posts, so we decided to follow the trend as well haha. The recipe is here. Then I made her the best breakfast cupcake as well LOLOL, recipe here

Umm, it looked ok though just that we dk why out peanut wont stick LOL.




After our breakfast, we nua-ed for awhile before heading over to her house and then to City Square Mall hehe. Too bad we couldnt find her cardigan that she wanted. After that we had wanton mee for lunch hehe and headed home after that.0

Then the queen came back home and found out about our muah chee experience. Then she went to make it herself by steaming. Woah, my mum is the best sia, she didnt even see the recipe. And hers looked more appetizing than ours lolol.


See! Quite different from ours lor! Hahaha, plus she did it in like 15mins? We make like for an hour plus LOL, what's wrong with us sia seriously haha.

May 13th, Tuesday
Met the bf at Tamp and I was a bit angry with him coz he suggested to watch Spiderman another day. I was like "I thought we agreed on today?" But oh well, was pretty disappointed (haiya, but we caught it eventually lor) hahaha, Then we just window-shopped and accompanied him to have his subway lunch, then like that lor..... After that I had hokkien mee for dinner since i had craving.

May 15th, Thursday

Dinner with Weili and Yingzhou after work. Hehe, havent meet them for v v v v long liao. Dinner was at Manna Story PS (Ikr, I went there so many times until I lost count) Then we walked to Selegie Road and chilled at Cups n Canvas cafe. The cafe is really nice and quiet, very good for catch up sessions hehe! Plus it wasn't crowded so I really enjoyed myself there. Too bad I was full and didnt get to try anything there. So we just caught up and recalling back to the funny days and laughed like crazy haha.

May 16th, Friday
Finally met the bf to catch.........

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!!!!!! 

Hahah, met him after work at Vivo and I was actually looking forward to catch it! Movie was 2 hours plus... and it was quite draggy imo. Then we had cheap sushi and some korean street food for dinner after that! Hehe. Then all my rant above is for nothing afterall haha, lame sia.

No comments: