May 22nd, Wednesday
Dinner plans with Dy and Clems after work, but because we were meeting at 7? So I accompanied the self-proclaimed handsome bf for his dinner! I'm so nice please.
And idk why he can keep saying he's very handsome and suave and etc lol!
After that met Dy at the new Starbucks in City Square mall to wait for Clems the driver. Wanted to eat at Lavender Food Square for many many many times before it close :'( But when we reached.... we found out that our fave Kok Kee wanton mee was closed :'( Haha, tmd damn suay, even my Miow Sin carrot cake also close. Then the 3 of us had the prawn noodles, fishball noodles and XLB. Lol. Compared to what I ate with Dy the last time we were there, this time was nothing. Haha.
Gluttons us and the 2 of them tried to keep me away from my bus pffft!
Looking at this pic made me realise that my hair was indeed v long. I think that was the longest I've ever kept in my life. It was so troublesome and so hot and I was so lazy to go to a salon and cut it :/
May 22nd, Thursday
Met Shirlz, Puayjoo and Shuqing for dinner to discuss about out Taiwan trip! Heheh, had Astons and we stayed there for quite a while Hehe. K end of story LOL. I can't remember what else we did alr, sorry girls.
May 24th, Saturday
Decided to cut my hair before I head to Taiwan. Haha, after seeing this photo below, I honestly didn't know it was this long because it really didn't feel wrong
So this is the result of leaving my hair long without cutting for like 1.5 years. I remembered quite clearly because the last time I cut my hair length was before school last year.
Now I feel my head is lighted and it didnt looked that short. Haha, My hairdresser was like "Are you sure you wanna cut so short? You don't cry ah later!" So comical! I'm quite determined to cut short already ah, so I didn't really feel v sad in particular. In fact, I was kinda happy because I'm finally cutting my hair after so long. Haha, he was kina shocked when I wanted to cut but before that he was asking me how long haven't I cut it lol! Sorry, will try not be lazy :x
Met the bf at 4+ pm at Suntec to accompany him to do shopping. Met Elias at his workplace as well before we walked in to a random cafe to chill before we meet the queen at night for dinner.
I think we went to Dhoby to meet the queen and had Jap food. Can't really remember much that day but I was prolly happy since I was with the 2 most important person in my life. Haha.
May 25th, Sunday
Met the bf at Tamp at 1130 to gym. 1st time at Tamp's FF and was encouraged to take the cycling lesson. Umm, quite an eye-opener I would say, and really sweat it all out manz! 1 hour lesson + 30mins on the treadmill before heading for the showers.
Went to catch.......
X-MENNNNNNNNN!
And we managed to get the 1 for 1 tickets!!! 2 of us for $11 only on a Sunday somemore!!! What a buy! There was this promo going on and apparently we were the two of the first 1000 ppl. Lol. Movie was great (like duh, it's marvel~) Was a bit panicky when I didn't find my IC but then glad I got it back in the end, so heng ah! Anyhooz, my legs hurt like crazy and I remember that I packed my bags for Taiwan v v v v v last min.









No comments:
Post a Comment