Friday, June 24, 2016

2016 so far

Wow, it has been a year since I last updated. I really should rediscover the wonders of blogging. Anyway, 2016 has been a very unlucky year for me so far. I'm so ridiculously suay this year that I cannot even keep up with the suayness. I just hope that the year will end well, and with this I also realised that half the year is already gone, omg, time really passes so damn fast.

This year is quite interesting because I will have quite a few YOLO moments. After the skydive last year, I suddenly got this realisation that I should have more YOLO moments in my life. Do things that I should not regret and live this life to the fullest. Tbh, I'm so scared of dying but when the time comes, it will come like what the queen always tell me. Just have to be happy and live in the moment and of course, it would be best if there are no regrets. 

Alright, just a short update here. Most of the time is just my planner or Dayre. I really hope I find the commitment to do this again sometime :)


No comments: