Monday, January 1, 2018

2018

Well, hello.

I occasionally blog here when I feel like it and there there, this is the post to summarize 2017.

I can't remember exactly what happened during when and where, but if I were to list the memorable events then yes, there are 2.

First, I visited US & Canada for the very first time with Al. Heh, it wasn't a wrong choice to visit even though money flow like waterfall but it is worth it coz... YOLO! So happy to be visiting and seeing places where I've been seeing it on TVs etc. Finally I get to see them with my very own eyes, I got to eat so much good food (lobster rolls slurpps), I got to drive liker local, I got to see Niagara Falls from both sides, I got to do so many so many so many things! Then it occurred to me that, it is only the East side... I haven't even gone to the West side and of course lots of other places like UK, Europe etc... Really cannot wait to explore the rest of the world with Al :)

Secondly of course, Al proposed :) I am someone who is engaged (for like 8 months liao lol), kept mum the entire engagement thingy coz I took quite some time to take it in. Hahaha, it's like another huge step in my life hor! One of the biggest life decisions to be made! Of course needed some time to settle in lol. But all is fine, I hope the journey ahead of us will be a smooth-sailing one :)

And of course, selecting our HDB, settled the downpayment etc.. The other big decision that we made.

Oh oh, I should also mention that I took up Muay Thai recently because it was relatively fun! Got to release a bit of stress and unhappiness on the punching bag keke. Likely to continue this even though the membership is just based on entries, but heck, gonna see how this goes!

Wow, as I'm typing this, I am so amazed how my 2017 turned out to be... Keke, sincerely hope that 2018 will be another year full of memories and all the best to whoever who is still reading this.

Ciaos!

No comments: