Wednesday, March 4, 2015

2015

First post of 2015. It's March now. Time flies! The last post was about me updating about the rest of the months but apparently I was too busy and lazy(?) to do it. Kinda lost the motivation to blog about stuff. Even my Dayre went dead for awhile but I still used it. I do keep record on my activities and stuff in my planner (like what I did, who I'm with etc) and I guess that will suffice for me. Even though it's not in blog form. It doesn't really matter to me anymore. Maybe not as much as last time.

2015 kind of signifies another change for me as I transform to a full-time working adult. I've gotta admit 2014 was pretty awesome so far. I graduated with a degree (commencement coincidentally on my birthday as well), travelled to Taiwan and Korea, went to my first cruise with the bf and his parents, sending the bf away for 5 months, secured my first full time job, attended so many concerts (CNBLUE, Ellie Goulding, YG Family), staycation at M Hotel with the awesomest and also countdown with BIGBANG. Ended 2014 and started 2015 with a BIG BANG (pun intended). No resolutions no nothing unlike what I did because it will and always be the same resolutions. All I hope for is for all my loved ones to stay safe, healthy and happy always.

So far the past 2 months has been pretty kind to me. The bf came back and we had a staycation at Rendezvous Hotel as a welcome back celebration haha. I'm pretty cooped with work but all is well and manageable. Looking forward to BKK trip with Al in May though. Already planned for a holiday for 6 days there (ikr, a bit too long for bkk but anywhere is good and nice as long as I'm not in SG). Queen was asking me to save my leaves for Thailand trip next year ^^

Hope it will be a fruitful year ahead! :)

No comments: