Saturday, May 10, 2014

CNBLUE CAN'T STOP IN SINGAPORE 2014


Before this, Meiyan and I actually contemplated whether we should go. We didn't have the intention to go in the first place until Meiyan suddenly wanted to go after the advertisements shown on the tv. Lol, so it was kinda very spontaneous decision by the both of us. Coz it somehow happens just like this...

M: Eh wanna go CNBlue not ah? I see the tv show ad then I gian.
T: I ok with going leh, so you wanna go?
M: Umm, ok lor, you go buy the tickets.

So I bought the tickets like a few days before the concert only (thank god we still have tickets lolol) and now, the concert is already over :( Totally did not regretted going! Haha! It was so fun to see them jamming and rocking the stage as usual. Plus there were so many fan projects going on.

Anyhooz, I met Meiyan after work at GT. Lol, found out that my Taiwanese lady boss loves CNBLUE too lol! She was squealing with me after finding out that I was going. Haha. Met Meiyan pretty early coz we kiasus, and was afraid that the banners and stickers and ribbons will be given out really fast. Then we rushed to get the tickets and all the misc stuff and had dinner at KLP food court. The choices of food there is so limited and it was so crowded! But we managed to get seats (fortunately for us)




We sat at the same area that we were last year (what a coincidence, total deja vu) I was kinda afraid that the crowd won't be high and all due to my experience last year. You can read about it here

Luckily this year was very different. We were at Section 226 but then we saw there were a lot of empty seats in the sections that are nearer to the stage. So when the whole concert started, majority of us from our section (in fact, all of us) shifted from out section to another section that is nearer to the stage (plus we kinda zhuan dao in a sense that these empty sections actually cost $30 more than our original section) So we were pretty excited and lucky plus there was no one who could do anything about it because there were so many of us (very hard for the security to chase us away) but then there were some pretty unlucky fans who had to switched back to their original seats because those "visitors" decided to come. I reckon that the sections that were empty are actually some company retreat/complimentary tickets given to staff. I can totally tell that they are not fans at all, pfft! 

As for the concert, as compared to last year, they didn't joke around as much (prolly coz of the ferry incident) and the fan projects are more united in a sense that everyone has a yellow ribbon tied to their wrists, the rainbow project was successful (coz Jonghyun acknowledged it) It feels really good to be appreciated by the band members themselves. Needless to say, their performance was great as usual. I think their music matured a lot as well. We were more exposed to the less familiar songs this time, but they still do play the hits and all. 








SEE! THEY WERE THIS NEAR!! From where I was! Hehe! They bowed as usual, thanking the fans after the encore and hope to see them next year! Hehehe.

No comments: