Met Al for dinner after work at Suntec! Keke, poor boy already started his internship immediately after his papers ended. Same for me as well, didn't wasted too much time to rot around other than the holiday trips that I was away for. Hehe. Anyhooz, he came over to meet me first since he was at SIM the other day. Decided to have Nam Nam Noodle Bar for dinner because I always see that there's a queue and the prices are not very steep. Another virgin try at Vietnamese cuisine. I ordered some pork ball pho and he had the grileld chicken sandwich. Didn't really fancy their sauces, I thought that the chilli was a bit too exotic for my liking. Still prefer the Thai's kway teow style more haha. Umm walked around to chill after that near the Esplanade hehe.
7th June, Saturday
Al came over in the morning banging my door down. Sorry love, I was too deep in sleep already. Anyhooz, we went to Novena to get our lunch at QQ Rice House. My virgin try again, it was not that bad. It was also very filling even though it looks like a small ball of rice. After that we went to Tanjong Pagar's FF for gym.
He swam while I nua-ed a bit before getting my ass up to run. Bus-ed to Vivo after that and acted touristy with the selfie stick.
Haha plus we were playing around with his rather new camera so yup. He went off at 7pm to meet his friend while I headed straight home after the tiring run I had lol.
8th June, Sunday
Lunch with Elias at TPY Enter. Haven't meet him for really long but I asked Jinwang along too. Jade joined us too as well. Had our fave scissors cut curry chicken culet rice lolol and skipped Creamier (lol sorry elias hahaha) and settled down at Coffee Bean instead. Caught up for a bit before I went back home to nuaaaaa. As I get older, I realise how precious it is to have time to nua at home. Sigh, cherishing days like this.
11th June, Wednesday (copied and paste from my Dayre)

Just knocked off from work omg. Eyes going cock eye Liao please. Stare at the excel for so freakinish long plus there's like 4 million entries. Wtf -stabs self-
Anyhoooz before you think why I retarded never use formulas..... There wasn't any formula to make it better omg. I alr tried so many and I failed. Sianz! Managed to filter and sort and ya... Pffffttttt....
I'm halfway there alr. But then the thought of staring at the same sheet (shit) makes me go.........
Anyhoooz before you think why I retarded never use formulas..... There wasn't any formula to make it better omg. I alr tried so many and I failed. Sianz! Managed to filter and sort and ya... Pffffttttt....
I'm halfway there alr. But then the thought of staring at the same sheet (shit) makes me go.........

Yup this was my face just now and will also be my face tmr.
Ok happy thoughts! At least I'm occupied with something to do (haven't got my own free time yet) and now gonna head to town to meet the bf Liao yay yay yay! We're gonna have dinner at Concerto (the one at Cathay that replaced Billy Bombz)
Hope the food is good yo!
Ok happy thoughts! At least I'm occupied with something to do (haven't got my own free time yet) and now gonna head to town to meet the bf Liao yay yay yay! We're gonna have dinner at Concerto (the one at Cathay that replaced Billy Bombz)
Hope the food is good yo!
Self-proclaimed handsome bf ordered carbonara and I ordered a duck tortellini hahaha. Gei kiang me wanted to try smt exotic........
And this came.........
LOLOLOL. Can you imagine my face? I'm not usually very adventurous with ordering new food, so when this came I'm like "wtf is this vomit lookalike thingy sia?!?!"
LOLOLOL. Can you imagine my face? I'm not usually very adventurous with ordering new food, so when this came I'm like "wtf is this vomit lookalike thingy sia?!?!"
Ok la turns out it's like some dumpling shaped (wanton?) then the duck meat is all inside. The white foam is actually milk. And I guess it tasted rather ok? Considering it's just poached egg + milk (like eat breakkie set like that) + potato and about 6(?) wanton?
Umm generally the food is a lil salty for my liking? But still edible la hor. Haha. Haven't got the chance to try Saveur so prolly will try it one day! Haha! @weitingmonkie here's my reply lolol





No comments:
Post a Comment