Desiree asked me a few months back whether I listen to Ellie Goulding's songs, I'm like "Yeah! Why?" and she jio-ed me to go to her concert together. I agreed readily too coz I didn't go to her previous showcase in Singapore the other time.
It was my first time attending an English singer's concert haha. Plus it's at Star Vista, I'm so used to Kpop and Indoor stadium so I was pretty lost that day haha.
So I met Dezzy after work and we had dinner at Jamaica Blue cafe. Our food took forever to come please. I had a pleasant experience with them the first time, but this time I wasn't very impressed. My carbonara took forever to come and idk why. Prolly coz it was crowded as well that affected the service. But other than that, the food and tea is still ok :) Then we walked and loitered around for a bit before entering.
Waited until 8.45pm when it finally started. So late right! I think we ended pretty late at about 10+ Ellie sounded so good live!!! She totally nailed it! I'm so glad I attended! Only down side was she is a tad too far (it's like seeing stickman walking on stage) and there are no huge screens that film her. Pfft. So my pictures are all a blur coz I zoomed in too much lol.
Yup this was what I meant.
And I liked it when she talked! So sexy British accent! Plus she is quite funny and I enjoyed rocking out to her hits and covers! ;)
It was Dez' first concert experience as well! Keke glad that I'm part of it LOL. Plus she finally passed me the super duper belated scroll that she made for me (for my 21st birthday) and I was so touched reading it! Hehe. Chilled at Starbucks at Rochester before chionging for the last trains and buses.






No comments:
Post a Comment