Saturday, June 14, 2014

Headed to Ginz' place to meet her for lunch! So happy and excited because this is the first time I'm meeting her ever since she came back from her very adventurous and long holiday. Keke plus this is one of the few times that I travel all the way to Pasir Ris and landed myself at some ulu place haha.

Anyhooz, Ginz was being a very nice host! Heheh she cooked Beef Bolognese for me!! Hehehe first time somebody cooked pasta for me lea!! Every time is I cook for people LOL.

So nice right the 摆盘 haha see already hungry!! But before I eat.......



So nice right the 摆盘 haha see already hungry!! But before I eat.......


Let me take a selfie with the pasta and a cameo from the chef who prepared this for lunch keke! Thank you Ginny!! Hehehe. 


So happy talking and catching up with her ( I did most of the talking anyway, she's such a great listener!) Glad she likes her duck pouch that I got from Taiwan. Omg the material so nice to touch until I regret why I never buy one for myself! Taoyan! Her sister is also very funny as well haha. 
After that, I went to meet the bf at Tampines to catch.... 


MALEFICENT!!

It was so good!! I teared at 2 parts of the movie lol! AJ is so charismatic and all in the movie!! And went to have our dinner after that keke!

No comments: