Friday, May 9, 2014

SCHOOL'S OUT~

May is quite an awesome month. My last exam was on the 8th (meaning I'm free from academic studies wooooooooo, graduated liaooooo)

YESTERDAY........
So we finished our EP exam in the afternoon. Headed to Bugis after that with the uni girls to go pray for good results (for me I just hope I can successfully clear and graduate lolol) Then we went to Yoogane and had our lunch there as recommended by Shuqing. We ordered quite a bit for the 3 of us - Cheese Fried Rice with Chicken + Dokbokki + Egg roll. I think we were pretty amazed with the cooking and frying of the food that is directly right in front of us. Great experience!








Scans above was taken some time ago when we met up for SM discussion in school. Surprised Puayjoo and celebrated her birthday. After that we were very full from the lunch and went back home shortly.

AND TODAY..........
Met Dezzy the bff at Town after work. She wanted to head over to DFS to see RP then after that the 2 of us gei kiang, walked to Cathay from DFS. Woah, the distance really no joke, I sometimes wonder how I manged to walk from Orchard to Dhoby last time. When we walked to Taka, we decided to take a break and indulge ourselves by buying a ice cream cone (plus she kept saying that it's very nice so I just have to try it lor) We sat around and rested for awhile, shopped a bit at Taka for Al's gift as well before we continued our journey to Cathay. Reached Cathay and had our daily dose of Maki San sushi lolol. Found out that the bff havent try EWF before so I promised her that our next meet-up will be having EWF for dinner. Lol. We lepak-ed outside cinema, played games and catch up a bit before we went back at around 10+pm.

No comments: